Applied Telephone Technology has sold and serviced many different brands of telecommunications systems and products over the years, we have found that the NEC Univerge SV9100 Communications Platform is one of the most feature rich and cost effective communication platforms on the market today, it has just earned the Internet Telephony 2015 product of the year award!
The Univerge SV9100 has a standard 26 month material warranty, which call be easily upgraded to a 5 year warranty with the purchase of 5 years of NEC’s Software Assurance App., which protects your investment, ensures your software is always current and up to date, provides priority access to NEC’s support services and technical resources and supports software life cycles.
We also offer maintenance agreements for all out-of-warranty systems we sell to help keep your maintenance cost budgeted and under control.
NEC’s Univerge SV9100 is the Unified Communications (UC) Platform of choice for small and medium businesses (SMB’s) who don’t want to be left behind. Designed to fit your unique business needs. The Univerge SV9100 Platform is a powerful communications solution that provides SMB’s with the efficient, easy to deploy, mobile technology that they require. Reliable and adaptable, the Univerge SV9100 is built on cutting edge technology that supports voice, unified communications and collaboration, Unified Messaging and Mobility out-of-the- box, all while remaining easy to manage.
Smart IT investment, keeping in control, centralized, intuitive management system, single point of entry and optimum in IT infrastructure, Unified communications to enhance call management, productivity and efficiency, better and easy insight into fixed and mobile call cost.
Why not contact us for a no-cost estimate or demonstration?
We also service NEC i-Series, Aspire, SV8100, SL1100, SV9100, Tie, Nitsuko, Avaya Lucent, and most other systems.
Univerge SV9100 Unique Features
- Call management through easy to use graphical user interface with UC
- System capacity is 1296 Total Ports
- Directory Dialing
- Conference Calling Capabilities for up to 32 Connections
- Voice Over to busy extension
- Unified Communications (UC)
- User Presence for real time status and availability of colleagues with UC
- Instant messaging for quick, real time conversations with UC
- Internet browser access to features through UC Web Client License
- Microsoft Outlook calendar integration
- Simplified call handling for operators and attendants
- Quick access and easy management of messages through InMail
- UC runs on either an SV9100 Internal Server Blade or External Server
- VoiceMail Features include:
- Conversation Record
- Answering Machine Emulation
- Fax Detection
- Email Notification of VoiceMail messages
- Centralized VoiceMail for Remote offices
- Interactive SoftKeys
- Find-Me/Follow me
- Cascading Message Notification
- Programmable Voice Prompts
- Message forward
- Mobility features include:
- One Number Access
- Single voicemail box
- Flexible call control
- Management of Mobile Extension calls in Progress
- Access to UC Functionality
- Access to Key Desktop Telephone Features
- Contact Center Features:
- Improve customer service
- Measure and Manage your Team
- Keep your customers satisfied
- Motivate your team
- Remote Office
- Home Office Worker
Other Products Available
- Security Cameras and Systems
- Structured Cabling
- Phone and ISP Services
- Paging Systems
- Background Music
- Voice Arrest Sound Masking
- Music and Messages
- Customized Messages On-Hold
- Call Accounting
- Call Recording
Resources & User Guides
"Communication Without Compromise"